At V1CE LTD, we pride ourselves on durability and quality; you can be assured products supplied by us is of the best quality all around as the world’s leading contactless business card provider. V1CE Care is here for you to provide complete peace of mind.
Replacements will be a like for like product or similar specification up to a maximum of your original product purchase price paid in the rare occasion a purchased product is discontinued.
If you have a product that is no longer available, we shall provide you with the next equivalent at no further cost.
What is covered?
- Loss of product
- Accidental Damage
- Any cosmetic damage (e.g. rust, scratches etc.)
- Theft of product
This is not an insurance policy and is an extended warranty only.
- "Us, We, Our" means V1CE Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, number 12681711 whose registered office address is V1CE LTD First Floor Office 38A - 42A Ormskirk Road, Preston, PR1 2QP;
- "You, Your" means the person who has entered into V1CE Warranty as defined in the document (top left).
- There are statutory rights in place that apply to faulty goods. You can find advice on those rights from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Your household insurance may provide you with some protection for your Product
- You are entitled to 2 replacements per year of your Warranty
- We will not be responsible for any failure to carry out our obligations if any circumstances outside our reasonable control cause it
- We will disable link to damaged product and re-enable on replacement product
- You will need to cover postage, packaging and other additional costs incurred.
How to claim
In the unfortunate event that you are required to claim under warranty. Contact V1CE Limited via any of the methods below;
Email us: email@example.com
Go online to: https://v1ce.co/pages/contact-us
Write to us at: V1CE LTD First Floor Office 38A - 42A ORMSKIRK ROAD, PRESTON, PR1 2QP
Download your copy by clicking here